[3830] CQWW CW KT4TX SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KT4TX SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 16:34:43 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KT4TX
Operator(s): KT4TX
Station: KT4TX

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   18     7       18
   80:  131    18       72
   40:  201    27      105
   20:  121    35      104
   15:  133    35      116
   10:  171    28      107
------------------------------
Total:  775   150      522  Total Score = 1,471,008

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

WHat an experience for phone guy (alternate mode). Played on and off all
contest. Sorta got hooked on making the 100(century) countries on as many bands
as I could. Just started a trinagular phased array project on 80 mtrs with one
65 ft vertical up. Hope to do better in the future.......
TNX for putting up with a unseasoned op. SRI for the clumsy operating  style
which I hope will improve with age (65yrs nw) HI Hi. Look for all in the next
CQ WW event. Tim, KT4TX , Alabama Contest Group Roll Tide!!!!