[3830] CQWW CW UP2L(UA9BA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW UP2L(UA9BA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 16:44:01 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: UP2L
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UN9LG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kostanay
Operating Time (hrs): 46.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  292    12       47
   80:  965    21       73
   40: 1851    32       93
   20:  906    30       92
   15:  723    29       99
   10:  910    28       91
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Grigori UN9LG finally put up the big fullsized 5 elment 40m band monobander on
top of the 42 mh tall tower for this fall season and it proved to be worth all
efforts and resources spent on the project! The 12.6 M score in the SSB leg and
improved over last year score in CW leg under difficult CNDX speak for it.
There are still many more things to be improved at the station but almost all
big antennas are now up and the station is ready for the big time battles now.

So, thank you to the organizers for the two most wonderful contests!
And thank you, Grgori for hosting me again this fall!

Thank you all who found the way into my logs this fall!

CU in CQWW 160 contests!

73's & GL, Willy UA9BA