[3830] CQWW CW VA7DXC SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VA7DXC SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 17:55:57 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VA7DXC
Operator(s): VA7DXC
Station: VA7DXC

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Vancouver, BC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:    1     1        1
   20:   62    18       19
   15:  143    21       25
   10:   55    16       19
------------------------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Another fun one from my apartment in downtown Vancouver. Just a wire loop on the
balcony. Was going to go 10m single-band (as last year) but it never warmed up
at all. 15m was very solid, especially to EU, solar conditions dictating this
would be the money band for me.

Thanks to all the DX ops for their patience. 9 'new ones' for me this weekend,
the Condo DXCC is slowly becoming a reality!

73 Dave
VA7DXC