[3830] CQWW CW WW9R SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ww9r@wi.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WW9R SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 19:34:54 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WW9R
Operator(s): WW9R
Station: WW9R

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    3     2        1
   80:   41    11       23
   40:  167    19       76
   20:  139    24       66
   15:  271    30       82
   10:  132    22       61
------------------------------
Total:  753   108      308  Total Score = 868,608

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

In 30 years of contesting, I've never heard yet worked Asia (JA's excluded).
This weekend there was a pipeline to Asia for an hour on Saturday and Sunday.
I finely heard and worked China, Malaysia, Guam, Norfolk Island,and Singapore.
And then there were all the JA's.  This was my best weekend ever, working
stations into Japan.  I can only believe they all have great receivers - Ha.

Ten and fifteen meters were great, forty was outstanding but eight never played
well.  The noise on eighty was terrible both nights.  My apologies for all the
fill requests.

Yaesu FT1000MP  Mark V
Ameritron AL 811H 600 W
Gap Titan DX for 10, 15 and 20 meters