[3830] CQWW CW K1ESE SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hjohnc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K1ESE SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 01:30:25 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K1ESE
Operator(s): K1ESE
Station: K1ESE

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Maine Zone 5
Operating Time (hrs): 26.5

  160:   11     7        7
   80:   95    19       58
   40:  252    27       91
   20:  212    24       78
   15:  201    26       97
   10:  134    21       70
------------------------------
Total:  905   124      401  Total Score = 1,339,800

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

First CQWW in many years.  First one as YCCC member.  I'm pretty pleased with
the results as I had no idea how I'd do.

With just two wires and 500 watts I still saw plenty of activity.  The bands
were great!  Some Au buzz in the wee hours of Saturday, but that was it.

Survived computer crash, switching out tuner, switching out amp which is about
what I'd expect in a contest  :-)

73 de K1ESE
John