[3830] CQWW CW DR4A M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ws@dk9vz.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DR4A M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 03:44:47 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DR4A
Operator(s): DC8SG, DH2WQ, DJ9KM, DK5PD, DK9VZ, DL6WT
Station: DR4A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JN39VV
Operating Time (hrs): 47

  160:  462    14       63
   80: 1326    26      103
   40: 1004    30      107
   20: 1297    37      126
   15: 1330    39      134
   10:  534    35      131

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

First real Multi/2-attempt after rebuilding the station, coming from
Multi/Single. 40m was not as good as we expected and we are speculating about
condx or our antenna setup ... Lots of short but manageable McMurphy visits
with the new equipment and also with our diesel generator thwart us but it made
fun and we are satisfied with the result.
Thanks to the team, our families and all callers

de Wolfgang DK9VZ