[3830] CQWW CW W4PK SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W4PK SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 06:21:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:48

  160:
   80:  184    20       61
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Limited time due to having grand-kids with us this weekend.  Tried running
several times but was only successful once so I ended up mostly S&Ping.  I used
Internet spots but I lost Internet service for the last two hours of the contest
on Sunday afternoon.

I struggled often making myself heard to the Europeans even though I was
running a KW to a full-size four-square.  I heard China a couple of times early
Sunday morning but no success in connecting with either of them.  I still need
China on 80 and 160M.  But I had fun trying!

73, Sam W4PK