[3830] CQWW CW OG4T(OH4MFA) SOSB(A)/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tarjuk@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OG4T(OH4MFA) SOSB(A)/160 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 06:58:01 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OG4T
Operator(s): OH4MFA
Station: OG4T

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH: KP32ng
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Fourth year in 160 m assisted with skimmer. Score reducing year by year propably
due to activity and conditions. Only two stations logged from NA. Complete
rework on beverage antennas was successful. Lots of multipliers heard and not
worked including zones 11, 28 and 30. Vertical TX antenna and power is same as
before. Beverage works took some time also from rest period. I installed one
wire towards east in saturday morning, so I had six directions for second
night.  New, hopefully temporary switching was unusual, so sometimes turned to
wrong direction when hearing faint signal losing copy totally. Mostly s&p,
couple of times called CQ and got maybe hundred Qs. Thank You for contacts and
hope to see you later this year in Stew Perry!

73 de Jukka OH4MFA, OG4T