[3830] CQWW CW K2DM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K2DM SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 07:52:51 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K2DM
Operator(s): K2DM
Station: K2DM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   11     5       10
   40:   48    14       35
   20:   16     7       15
   15:   15     8       11
   10:   30    11       22
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Operated from our deed-restricted house in The Villages, FL.  Spent Friday
mostly in the attic connecting an automatic antenna tuner.  Dropped two wires
outside through the soffit.  One wire ran 50 feet up over the roof, the other
down to the ground and along the house (also 50 feet).  It loaded very well on
40M; locked up the transmitter on 20M.  Oh well.  Reminds me of the 70s in
Manhattan with an indoor random wire antenna.  But I accomplished my objective
of working a few friends and family a couple of times.  73, George