[3830] CQWW CW YT7AW(@YT3H) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yt7aw@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW YT7AW(@YT3H) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 07:55:02 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YT7AW
Operator(s): YT7AW
Station: YT3H

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: jn95
Operating Time (hrs): ~40

  160:   31     5       30
   80:   53    11       52
   40:  641    36      130
   20:  336    38      130
   15:  414    38      139
   10:  257    34      125
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

great contest as usual...but with this one saying goodbye to World Wide Young
Contesters club as a regular member.

had fun taking part from my home town up north.
just like s55o, I spent most of time to get multipliers and dx as well, since
500w would not give nice runs in return :)

I have managed to work 600qsos while number of multipliers was higher then qso
number :)

unfortunately, due to busy week at work, there were no antennas for 80 and 160
this time. yet, fortunately ft1000 has a damn good tuner so 40m GP was used on
those bands. it didn't produce much, but it was way more fun and excitement :)

overall, very happy with the mult count. not bad for a small pistol.

congrats to top scorers, especially to my friend and "zemljak" Dr Alex, YU0W
for amazing qrp score from amazing qth...almost as good as his "teacher" :)

equipment:
160-40m 40m GP with 4 elevated radials, starting from 8m agl
20-10m ob11-3 ~9m agl (few meters below surrounding trees)
home made amp with poor PS = 500w
good old ft1000mp mkV

see you around
yt7aw