[3830] CQWW CW VD1M(VO1MP) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, samuelsongus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VD1M(VO1MP) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 09:05:53 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VD1M
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NL
Operating Time (hrs): 34
Radios: SO2R

  160:   79    10       34
   80:  220    19       69
   40:  246    21       75
   20:  364    27       78
   15:  503    29       97
   10:  215    23       84
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Mainly an S & P effort ...... not often there is fairly good propagation on all
bands from 160 through 10
suffered   from BIC    syndrome    (Butt in Chair)  so took a fairly liberal 14
hours off.
Like the pros  say  if you're  not CQ'in you're losing..... Single Op
distracted ....
SO2R attempt  was severely hampered by Headphone separation issues . and
assumption that I could plug and play
immediately prior to contest .. needed more work than I was prepared to devote
to it at contest time
so  given the feeble set up  I was able to at least expedite the logging of 30
mults simultaneous to other band operating....am not sure that the effort was
worth the aggravation...... especially without  the headset switching being
fully functional.
In any event like always it was fun ....
C'Y'All next one GLWCDR
Gus  VO1MP

         Callsign: VD1M
    Category-Operator: SINGLE-OP