[3830] CQWW CW ED1R M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesusec1kr@terra.es
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ED1R M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:21:12 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): CX5AO, DH1TW, IV3IYH, EA1FAQ, EC1KR, EA4TX, EA4SV, EA4ZK, EA4CWN,
EC4TA, EC4DX
Station: ED1R

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  264    15       71
   80: 1297    27      109
   40: 2280    38      141
   20: 1406    38      141
   15: 1837    39      150
   10: 1223    36      138
------------------------------

Club: Radio Club Henares

Comments:

This time we suffer the visit from Murphy several times at the station mult with
3 amplifiers with problems (finally we retrieve a TL922 amp and we end the
contest with him).

The first night was not well propagation on low bands, was very unstable, and
the weather didnÂ't accompany, the main antenna on 80m (Vertical) did not work
well, had to go all night with a Delta Loop for NA.

Any problem with computers and Microham that were hanging numerous times ...
but ultimately solvable problems that alter the proper functioning of the
Test.

The second night better conditions on the low bands, but in higher bands,
especially 10m propagation was infinitely worse than in 2011 where there were
1000 qso less.

Thanks to all colleagues who have contacted us in the different bands,
especially we want thank you for the beautiful and challenging competition to
our colleagues and fellow EA2EA (at EC2DX Station) who have done a great
result, congratulations on the win this year !!!

Regards friends and more next year, it's time to rest after a long season of
Contest 2012.

73 de ED1R Team.
www.ed1r.com