[3830] CQWW CW N5XJ(@NX5M) SOSB(A)/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xj88mjs@texasbb.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N5XJ(@NX5M) SOSB(A)/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:22:05 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N5XJ
Operator(s): N5XJ
Station: NX5M

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Started Friday evening with only four QSOs logged by the time I
felt like the band was totally closed about an hour after sunset.
  Saturday morning tried running EUs , but not much rate. Mostly had to S/P
and was able to run EUs for several hours Sunday morning....There were plenty
of JAs to run both Saturday and Sunday afternoons..Mainly operated this contest
test some new antenna improvements which worked really good. Thanks to NX5M for
letting
me operate from a station which hears so well and for me to get some more
practice
with my CW skills .