[3830] CQWW CW OK5W(@OK1KSO) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OK5W(@OK1KSO) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 00:05:01 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OK5W
Operator(s): OK1AAU, OK1AEZ, OK1AMX, , OK1CF, OK1FKD, OK1JR, OK1MJA, OK1NF,
OK1TA, OK1WF, OK2ZC, OK2ZI, OK2ZW, OK7CM
Station: OK1KSO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Vysluni
Operating Time (hrs): 48:00

  160:  129    18       72
   80: 1091    29      120
   40: 1518    39      152
   20: 1069    39      143
   15: 1013    39      146
   10:  546    37      152
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

After the contest we found why 15m was not as usually is. The upper Yagi
of the stack was disconnected all the contest :-(
We had also some problem with 80m USA slopper which was not working as it
should.

Anyway it was great contest again and nice fight with OL3Z and OL7M.
Also weather was fine and - maybe for the first time ever - with NO snow.

Thanks to Ruda OK2ZA for lending his PA and to Jindra OK1XR for big saucepan
of his famous goulash.

Congrats to OM8A for their outstanding score. Great job guys!

Thanks everyone for call and hope to see you next year again.

73,
Zdeno OK2ZW on behalf OK5W team