[3830] CQWW CW OK/LZ3SF SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OK/LZ3SF SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 00:28:51 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OK/LZ3SF
Operator(s): LZ3SF
Station: OK/LZ3SF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Prague
Operating Time (hrs): 3:20

  160:
   80:  19      4       15
   40:  23      7       19
   20:   7      5        6
   15:  11      7        5
   10:  10      5        5
------------------------------
Total:  66     28       59  Total Score = 8,892

Club:

Comments:

As I was at work night shifts most of the time during the contest and day time
rest for next night, I did have very few hours to operate in the contest -
total about 3 hours and 20mins.
So, I focused mainly in DXing - new countries and staff like that.
This time I get 2 new for me - VP2V/AA7V and 7P8D. C5A on 20m and 8P5A on 10m
are new band in DXCC. This was for first 2 and a half hours, after that being
with modest set (antenna home made Vertical and 100w), I continued on lower
bands, trying to achive maximum as points/zones, before going again to work.
Overall, very sutisfied, despite very few hours of operation.

             Countries Worked - With Call Of First Station Worked

 OK/LZ3SF   CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST    Single Operator     25 Nov 2012  1809z

 PRFX    160         80          40          20          15          10

   5B                                       P33W

   7P                                                   7P8D

   8P                                                               8P5A

   9A               9A2U        9A1A

   C5                                       C5A

   D4                           D4C         D4C         D4C

   DL               DJ0MDR      DL1LH

   ER               ER5AA

   EU                           EW2A

    F                                       TM5Y

   HA               HA8AR

   HB               HB9FBG

   HK                                                               HK1NA

  IG9                           IH9R

    K                                       W3LPL       W8AV        K1KI

   LY               LY7A        LY7A

   LZ               LZ8E        LZ2PS

   OH                           OH6R

   OK               OL4W        OL1M                                OL5Y

   ON                           ON5KQ

  PJ2                                                   PJ4D

   PY                                                               PY2NA

   S5               S51NY       S51DX

   SP               SP3GTS

   SV               SV1CQN

   TA               TC2M

   UA                           RN3F        UA1ZZ

  UA9                           RC9O

   UR               UW3L        UU2CW

 VP2V                                                   VP2V/AA7V

   YK                           4U1GSC

   YL                           YL3FT

   YO                           YO5OHO

   YU               YT2AAA      YT7A