[3830] CQWW CW PW7T(@PT7CB) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py8azt@dxbrasil.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PW7T(@PT7CB) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 04:27:26 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PW7T
Operator(s): PT7AA, PT7AK, PT7CG, PT7MM, PT7WA, PY7RP, PY7XC, PY8AZT
Station: PT7CB

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CATURE
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    2     2        2
   80:  642    26      102
   40: 1995    38      129
   20: 1864    38      145
   15: 2736    39      152
   10: 2015    36      140
------------------------------

Club: Fortaleza DX Group

Comments:

Best propagation on many many years! Great conditions on low bands and ALSO high
bands! That was amazing and we never saw this before from here. Thank you Sun
God!

After 24h into contest, We need just one mult on 80m to complete 5 Bands DXCC.
So, we wait sunday sunset to put more mults on 3,5MHz and enjoy our first ever
5 Bands DXCC in one weekend from PW7T on CQWW.

00-23h: 5191 Qs
24-48h: 9574 Qs (all 320 dupes included)

Best Rates:
Min.    QSOs    Qs/min  Qs/hour
10      68      6.8     408
20      122     6.1     366
30      180     6.0     360
60      338     5.6     338
120     590     4.9     295

Sadly, we lost the 160m sloper 5 minutes before contest. We did our best to fix
the problem on Saturday, but It was't possible make antenna work correctly (SWR
>4). We did two (YL and D4) unbelievable QSOs with 100 Watts and tuned on
radio's auto-tunner. Congratulation guys you have really good ears!

Thank you all for the honor to be into you log.

Photos and statistics on ForDX website: http://www.pw7t.net