[3830] CQWW CW OL7M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radioclub@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OL7M M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 09:25:49 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OL7M
Operator(s): OK1CW, OK1CDJ, OK1DF, OK1HRA, OK1MU, OK1YM, OK2CQR, OK2ZAW
Station: OL7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Policko
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  456    22       83
   80:  834    27      112
   40: 1135    37      140
   20: 1206    38      140
   15:  979    39      144
   10:  413    37      146
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Despite the fact we have not completed antennas for 3 bands and rotator for
upper Yagi for 14 MHz  was destroyed, we tried first time M/S category from our
still builded QTH. The conditions were worse than in the SSB part, but we still
managed a few nice highlights - KL7 worked on 6 bands, 45 x JA on TOP BAND,
huge U.S. pileups, etc.  Anyway, the first contest and immediatelly reached 10
mega points â?" what more could we ask for...

Thanks for 6 bands QSOs with  4O3A, 4U1ITU, 6Y3M, 9H3TX, C5A, CR2X, D4C, ED9Z,
EL2A, NQ4I, OD5NJ, OH0V, P33W, PJ2T, TC2M, VP2V/AA7V, W3LPL, Z38N.

Congratulations to our friends from OK5W for winning in OK land and thanks for
nice competition on pileup.ru.

On behalf of  OL7M team, Pavel OK1MU