[3830] CQWW CW 3V8BB(KF5EYY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 3V8BB(KF5EYY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:25:35 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 3V8BB
Operator(s): KF5EYY
Station: 3V8BB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Tunis
Operating Time (hrs): 12h01

  160:   15     4       12
   80:    7     3        7
   40:   28     4       19
   20:  254    15       52
   15:  604    20       68
   10:  673    21       66
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Murphy was here for CQ WW CW. I prepared EVERYTHING for this contest and I slept
a bit, then my stomach started behaving strangely and I vomited every half an
hour. I went to a nearby pharmacy, got some medicine but in vain. The situation
went worse, I was obliged to drive back home.

I couldnâ??t leave the bed on Day 1. After all the medicines I had, I could
feel better on Day 2. So I went back to the club, made 1580 QSOs in 12hours
from 0800 tp 2000. Rates reached 160Q in one hour. Pileups were huge!

I tried to give some points to Low Bands contesters, untouchable! Everyone
wants me before the end of the contest! :)

At the end of the day, we prepare, we plan, but God's plans will happen and are
surely the best!

The contest is recorded and I can extract audio clip for those interested to
hear their signals.

73 and CU in ARRL 10 'inshallah' (God willing!)

Ash KF5EYY
Op. 3V8SS, 3V8BB
www.kf5eyy.info