[3830] CQWW CW N0YY M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, reheinri@rockwellcollins.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N0YY M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 06:18:51 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N0YY
Operator(s): N0YY, KD0MND
Station: N0YY

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Iowa
Operating Time (hrs): 43.5

  160:   50    13       32
   80:  140    23       77
   40:  311    33      110
   20:  354    35      115
   15:  447    34      118
   10:  287    29      109
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Interesting weekend.  Bands were strange Saturday morning with high auroral
flutter and skew path effects.  But it was fun anyway.  Mr. Murphy stayed
away.

Business travel kept me from my preferred PJ2T team effort, so this was an
opportunity to introduce contesting to a group of individuals who normally just
chase DX.  So this was more of a training effort than a high rate event.

Spent a lot of time S&P and enjoyed a few high rate runs runs.

Highlights was the great JA run on 80 Sunday morning.

Station:

FT-2000 (2)
Commander 2500
Yaesu Quadra