[3830] ARRL 160 WA2JQK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rmelhado@hvc.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WA2JQK Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 14:15:34 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WA2JQK
Operator(s): WA2JQK
Station: WA2JQK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 17.0

Total:  QSOs = 220  Sections = 53  Countries = 5  Total Score = 26,216

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

I had 2 conflicts this year..On Saturday I attended a Friends Funeral service
and on Sunday I attended my Vintage car clubs Christmas Party...

Although I couldnt operate the full contest..I got to meet the actor Ed Herman
who played Franklin Roosevelt in the TV show Eleanor and Franklin...

I also got to meet Lance Miller who restored the 1960 Corvette that was the
first
Chevrolet to win the Le Mans Race...  Then transported it and Mr John Fitch to

Le Mans for the 50th anniversary.

John Fitch was the friend who passed away at the age of 95..

Thanks to all that strained to hear me...especially KV4FZ !

73 ! es Tnx !  Bob...de WA2JQK