[3830] 10RTTY W0YK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 10RTTY W0YK Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 16:00:25 -0800
                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 170  State/Prov = 35  Countries = 9  Total Score = 7,480

Club: Loma Prieta Contest Club

Comments:

Checklog.

Thanks to everyone who showed up despite the dip in SSN.  Seems like folks were
really trying hard to make it all work.  I missed Saturday night because W6OTC
and I were lashing down his Yagi in front of the approaching storm.  We noticed
late in day that it had slipped down the mast and was windmilling.  However,
checking Packet spots and reflector chatter that evening indicated that we
didn't miss much.  Sunday morning it took a long time for the band to open,
amid a raging rain storm with high winds.  Sustained some more damage here and
the power went off a few times.

Ed W0YK