[3830] 10RTTY KL8DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 10RTTY KL8DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 16:14:02 -0800
                    Ten-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: KL8DX
Operator(s): KL8DX
Station: KL8DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): < 6

Total:  QSOs = 55  State/Prov = 9  Countries = 4  Total Score = 715

Club:

Comments:

If the band was poor in the lower 48, it was dismal here in
Alaska. This is the second weekend in a row that 10 meters
has produced very little. I'm sure hoping things look up for
next weekend. HC2UB was a nice surprise last QSO in my logbook.

I had high hopes of breaking 100 QSO's this weekend but I guess
it was not in the cards. Thanks to those 55 who made it. Lots of
QSB making for a handful of repeats.

Best wishes for a DX filled and safe holiday season! Temps here
have been between -22F and -24F all day. Time to stoke the wood
stove as it's supposed to get colder over the next few days.

73,
Phil KL8DX
Denali National Park
Rig: Icom 756PRO