[3830] ARRL 160 K7SS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K7SS Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 17:03:49 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wwa
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 116  Sections = 47  Countries = 4  Total Score = 10,904

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

LP and low antenna yielded expected results

HEARD and not worked:  CE1/K7CA, PJ2T, FM5CD, KV4FZ
HEARD and worked best dx:  KH6, KL7, NFL, VY2, WNY (Tnx K2AXX for very great
patience..).

GOOD EARS AWARDS: VY2ZM, K2AXX, NO3M, N4OX.

CALLED AND CALLED and finally worked a few:
Some stations east of the Mississippi River.  My weak sig, not their ears.

To those that waited just a millisecond between CQs,  and just KNEW no one was
calling them I say... many times there was someone calling you.

Nice to say howdy to so many friends, old and new.

160 earned its nickname, "the Gentleman's Band"

73 de K7SS, WWA