[3830] ARRL 160 KH6LC M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KH6LC M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 17:43:55 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC, AH6RE
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Kea'au Hawai'i
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Total:  QSOs = 326  Sections = 67  Countries = 5  Total Score = 51,696

Club:

Comments:

Here in the middle of the big pond,this one was BRUTAL.  While signals seemed
srong enough, our static crashes ran S7 to S9 almost continuously.  It made
for
a couple of long nights but we stuck with it.  Sorry about all the repeats and

a big Mahalo to those who stuck with us.  We're hoping for better conditions in
the Stew Perry.   Hope to see many of you in the ARRL 10 Meter Contest and don't
forget about the ARRL Kid's Day on Sunday January 6th.   It's a hoot!!!

73 & Aloha, de KH6LC and AH6RE

K3 & Alpha 77
TX: Shunt fed tower
RX: Beverages & 4 Square