[3830] ARRL 160 K6NR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K6NR Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 18:59:50 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

Total:  QSOs = 391  Sections = 70  Countries = 6  Total Score = 64,220

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were not particularly good, weak signals mostly.  Was able to hear
TM6M and OL7M but they could not hear me.

I operated the contest remotely over the Internet using my station located
about
80 miles away.  Worked pretty well, but nothing like the network
dropping in the middle of running stations to make things interesting.

Rig: K3 -> KPA500 about 600W to Inverted L at 48' over 67 radials...