[3830] ARRL 160 NM5Y Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NM5Y Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 13:58:45 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NM5Y
Operator(s): NM5Y
Station: NM5Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wtx
Operating Time (hrs): 18

Total:  QSOs = 391  Sections = 71  Countries = 5  Total Score = 61,028

Club:

Comments:

I enjoyed the contest very much. Overall I thought conditions in the US were
good.  Only EU I heard was TM0M and he was quite readable. I did manage to work
a few DX and KH6 but it was mostly US and Canada.  I ran low power to an
inverted L with a height of 90' and about 60 qtr wavelength radials.  I thought
my receive was very good on my K-3. Shack qth is in Briscoe County Texas out in
the country and conditions were quiet. My personal experience was that most ops
were polite as befits the gentleman's band. Thanks all for a nice contest.