Re: [3830] [Fwd: Re: CQWW CW LZ0M(LZ2SX) SOAB QRP ]

To: Boyan Mitev <lz2sx@abv.bg>
Subject: Re: [3830] [Fwd: Re: CQWW CW LZ0M(LZ2SX) SOAB QRP ]
From: e77ta <leptir@fakat.ba>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 00:31:25 +0100
Hello Boyan!

DR OM, what are you trying to do with this spam messages, to sell me a car
insurance policy on 3830?? :-)))). First it was music, now it's car
insurance, what's next?  Please don’t send advertising links in your
e-mail,  I don't want to buy anything from you.  That includes good night
stories about QRP that could.

Don't try to patronize me, or teach me a lesson about contesting. We are
about the same age, and experience. I know the story about “LZDX Hexbeam”
you use in contests, 2el per band isn't it!?.  It's no match to my
spiderbeam 3el-20/15 , and 4el on 10m, but because of 10m height advantage
you have, let's say they are equal. Your QTH is 800km distance from me, to
the East.  It's a bit easier for you to work  EU stations (1 point QSO),
but it's easier for me to work USA, Caribbean’s, SA stations (3 points QSO).
SO2R is effective if you use one radio for run, an the other one for S&P.  You
did not run.

Bulgaria or not,  1.057.095 vs. 521.043 points with equal power, similar
antennas, working only S&P (like I did)  - no way. Not with 5W, or not
without heavy assistance. I was there, with at least same level of passion,
commitment and skills. Of course you can make a better score than mine, but
not that better to double i*t. ***Don't get me wrong,  I'm just sharing my
opinion. Oh yes, one more thing. What do you mean by giving me advice not
to use “regular radio for regular QSOs”,  if I want to win a competition?
Hmm regular,........is there another kind?

There are 17 other people in the category with score higher than mine. Got no
problem with that, I know my limitations.   Some of them use 7 el.
antennas, and/or operate from much, much better locations than the roof of
eight floor building in Balchik-Bulgaria.

73, Edin E77TA