[3830] ARRL 10 W4IX SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jrcccd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W4IX SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 16:48:09 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 34

   CW:  609    98
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  609    98  Total Score = 238,728

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, that was crazy...had a 101 the first hour and then downhill from there. The
low SF# did not favor the low power guys. It was great when the eskip was in,
but after that, it was nuts. Heard so much more than I could work. Just could
not break through and work the Asian stuff that came in Long Path...boy was
XV1X loud or what. Heard BD7LMD,BU2AQ,BA7IO and XV1X all at the same time. Took
a lot of patience to squeak out the DX mults. Many of them just cq'd in my face
for hours, but eventually I would get one. Lots of mults left on the table.
Sometimes running was useless. Missed WY,AR,MS,NM, & ND in the US and
VE4,VE8,VY1 & VY0 in Canada. Thanks for the great contest season. Headed to
work for the rest of the year. Hope to CU all next year with QRO...
Icom IC764 Barefoot to a TH7 @ 40 feet and 5 ele 105BAS @ 46 feet. WINTEST.

73's John / W4IX

73 John