[3830] ARRL 10 LU7HZ SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu7hz@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 LU7HZ SO CW QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 17:24:04 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: LU7HZ
Operator(s): LU7HZ
Station: LU7HZ

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: Córdoba, Argentina
Operating Time (hrs): 27
Radios: SO2R

   CW:  526   105
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  526   105  Total Score = 220,920

Club: LU Contest Group

Comments:

First participation on ARRL 10M, somewhat dissapointed by the very low
conditions experienced, very low SFI count (<100) most of the weekend. Very low
conditions, almost no opening to EU. Good opening to USA on saturday and very
limited on Sunday. Good opening with JA zone on saturday night. Extremely poor
conditions during most of the Sunday. Extremely difficult to keep any
reasonable rate operating QRP under these conditions. I could imagine the
patience and ear torture for most of our partners in the other side, my
gratitude to all of them.