[3830] ARRL 10 N7AT(@K8IA/N7RQ) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N7AT(@K8IA/N7RQ) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 17:27:05 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N7AT
Operator(s): N7LR W9CF N7RQ K8IA
Station: K8IA/N7RQ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   CW:  590    89
  SSB:  462    72
-------------------
Total: 1062   161  Total Score = 528,724

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

ARRL 10 has become an annual social event here. We hosted our friends,fellow
Arizona Outlaws Linda N7LR and Kevin W9CF again this year. Lots of socializing,
good chow and some operating/coaching too.

Operated "shifts" with no real score strategy, with the goal of just having
fun. Our guests did most of the operating again this year and are really
improving.

Looking forward to a repeat event next year!

73, Bob K8IA
88, Sandy N7RQ
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club