[3830] ARRL 10 W1TJL SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1tjl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W1TJL SO SSB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 17:52:59 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL
Station: W1TJL

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: East Hartland, CT
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:    0     0
  SSB:  358    72
-------------------
Total:  358    72  Total Score = 51,552

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I started the contest on Friday night with little if any voice, but managed to
re-record the voice recordings and such.  Then I ran into N1MM on the bands who
told me just how horrible I sounded!  Thanks Tom.  :-) I had planned on doing a
part time effort due to family commitments and that's what I did.

Friday and Saturday the bands were quite horrible.  Not much into Europe,
limited South America and Caribbean.  Asia was a dream...  An unfulfilled
dream!  At least when I was on!  But Sunday was much better, (although
according to Murphy it was also much busier with family things (I had promised
my wife we would get the tree, do several other errands, etc.).  But it was
good while I was on and actually got a couple of small runs going.

So overall, it's still a fun contest and I actually managed to get some sleep!
My scorewas better than I imagined it would be and Sunday my voice was better
and I actually could respond to calls without hitting a button!  SO overall
another fun year on 10 Meters

73, Tom