[3830] ARRL 10 K6GHA SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K6GHA SO SSB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 18:18:44 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Santa Cruz
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   CW:    0     0
  SSB:  225    60
-------------------
Total:  225    60  Total Score = 27,000

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

For me it was just a SSB effort, there were some fun conditions that seemed to
appear and disappear throughout the contest (like a roller coaster!). Sunday
was the better day for me as I was able to land some ZL, VK and JAâ??s. Low
power was a challenge as usual, but fun when getting the Qâ??s from harder to
capture locations. When the band opened it sure was a lot more fun, but
listening to some of the stations with 1000 and 2000+ Qâ??s made it seemed like
I was the one in a 10m cone of silence.
All in all the 10m contest was like the year, I added a few great contacts to
my DX log, there were some really fun parts, I was able to apply what I learned
to improve my overall skills,  and I am looking forward to doing more in
contesting next year.  Not a bad way to end the year.