[3830] ARRL 10 K9JK SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hamk9jk@ameritech.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K9JK SO SSB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 22:02:22 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K9JK
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: K9JK

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

   CW:
  SSB:  58     26
-------------------
Total:  58     26  Total Score = 3,016

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

Nothing to really write home about but I had fun (# 1 goal accomplished!)
dabbling in the contest part time over the weekend.

The station was set-up IN the car (the "CoROVERolla" that I use for VHF
contests now), parked in the driveway, with a hamstick-clone magmounted to the
roof of the car.

Thanks to all the stations who were on and participated in this test,
especially to those who picked my puny signal out of the noise.

Thanks also to ARRL for their continued sponsorship and support for the 10
Meter Contest.