[3830] ARRL 10 CW5W(@CX6VM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 CW5W(@CX6VM) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 03:17:40 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: CW5W
Operator(s): CX2DK, CX3AL, CX5CBA, CX7CO, CX6VM
Station: CX6VM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EL MANGRULLO
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   CW: 2001   187
  SSB: 1121   165
-------------------
Total: 3122   352  Total Score = 3,606,592

Club:

Comments:

Condx worst than in 2011 anyway we worked hard with the multipliers. Thanks for
all that QSY to the other mode to give us the multiplier.

Better conditions with USA than Europe. We did less EU multipliers this year.

As in 2011 we worked all USA States in CW and SSB. 19 VE mults (20 in 2011) and
29 XE states (24 in 2011).

We have a great time in El Mangrullo, as always is greate to have the friends
in the station, is a contest that allow us talking, eating, dreaming stations
improvements...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013!!

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W