[3830] ARRL 10 NQ4I(K4BAI) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NQ4I(K4BAI) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 11:54:19 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NQ4I
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: NQ4I

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 32,5
Radios: SO2R

   CW:  835    96
  SSB:  645    77
-------------------
Total: 1480   173  Total Score = 800,900

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Orion x 2, Alpha amps x 2, two sets of stacked yagis, one for CW and one for
SSB.  Two separate computers with lock out for keying just to be sure.  WinTEst
software.  Thanks to Rick and Georgeann of NQ4I for their invitation and
hospitality at Rick's FB contest station.  Only problem was that the one yagi
for CW that would rotate couldn't be pointed between 90 and 180 degrees, so I
may have missed a fews mults.  Problem will be corrected soon I am sure.
Thanks for all QSOs and happy holidays.

73, John, K4BAI.