[3830] 9A CW DL8MBS SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 9A CW DL8MBS SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 12:32:49 -0800
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: DL8MBS
Operator(s): DL8MBS
Station: DL8MBS

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Erfurt
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:  100    27
   40:   90    23
   20:   80    23
   15:   38     9
   10:   10     4
-------------------
Total:  318    86  Total Score = 66,124

Club:

Comments:

Heard a very first CQ of XV9 when he landed on an empty 15m-qrg; I dropped my
call, felt him hesitating but then he CQed again instead of "?" - and with the
first other station calling I knew the skimmers had him and qsyed. ASAP or
never.

But how damned lucky we are to live this hobby and can complain about condx and
unruly pileups - the news from Newtown and the memories of such an event in our
city ten years ago put it all in perspective. May the people there have many
people to hold them in the coming months and years.

Gl&73, Chris