[3830] 9A CW DK6XZ(E77XZ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk6xz@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] 9A CW DK6XZ(E77XZ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 01:35:07 -0800
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: DK6XZ
Operator(s): E77XZ
Station: DL0MB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rastatt, SG Stern
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

  160:   80    29
   80:  316    44
   40:  265    51
   20:   92    39
   15:   89    34
   10:   46    12
-------------------
Total:  888   209  Total Score = 558,239

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

As always a nice CW event. It was not to be my weekend this time. The rainfall
made me copy very badly, so I broke a serious effort after first 5 hours, than
joined the crowd till early morning.

Yet, it was a nice opportunity to get behind some tricks on SO2R setup.

Accordig to their exchanges, LZ5R, K1LZ, UA5C, 9A5K, 9A7V seem to have done a
good job, as few single banders, as E71A & E70T. Thanks everybody for fun &
hope to see you next year.

73 Suad, DK6XZ