[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 20:10:39 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 28

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   6      4
   80:   9      7
   40:   8      8
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  24     20  Total Score = 480

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Not exactly a SPRINT pace tonite!

SUMMARY:
20.. RIP
40...barely alive.. actually surveyed all my connections thinking something was
amiss in the antenna system. it was just plain flat.
80...pretty good. Got to the E coast tnx NO3M, and W1UJ (see below)..rarely
done out here.
160.. pretty good west coast. WA OR CA ID.

80m  .. almost a full QSO with Jay W1UJ, but couldnt pull out the serial
number.... close but no cigar.  Thanks for trying.

Guess we are all usually spoiled by good rate...but not tonite. This was a
digger.... but don't get me wrong, it was still GREAT FUN !

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL NSers...Its been a great year of Thursday nites...thanks
to each and every one of you...  And here's hoping for a fantastic 2013 for
all.

73
DanWa K7SS