[3830] RAC Winter VE6BMX SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter VE6BMX SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 18:05:58 -0800
                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VE6BMX
Operator(s): VE6BMX
Station: VE6BMX

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Edmonton
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    7      3       2         3
   80:   30     14       5         6
   40:   45     90       7         7
   20:   68     25       7         8
   15:   81    139       5         7
   10:   33     13       4         3
    6:    2      3       1         1
    2:    1      8       1         1
Total:  267    295      32        36  Total Score = 241,638

Club:

Comments:

My main objective was to work all provinces on 80m or at least get a few more
needed ones for award. Never happened. Farthest east was VE2 on 80m. Was great
to have NT and NU answer my CQ. Im getting more radio time in for these
contests again. Hope to be more active in them. I believe this to be my best
score ever for this contest (missed several years due to work). I missed the
precious first 6 hours of the contest due to work. Retirement can't happen soon
enough for this operator. Glad to be back. Happy New Year to all and thanks for
all who made my log! (LOTW)