[3830] TBDC N8XX Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] TBDC N8XX Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 02:14:26 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 67  Total Score = 318

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Interesting challenge.  Running 5 watts to a cloud warmer was a challenge.  Only
had 4 Q's with 3X distance multiplier, many (most) were 1X multplier.

Tnx to all who "stuck with the puny signal" - you got a bonus!

It seems I'd work out all the possible stations who could hear me within an
hour or so, so time in chair was limited.

Tnx to the organzers of this event.  First timer, but it will be on the list
for 2013!