[3830] TBDC KG7H Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KG7H Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 07:16:00 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KG7H
Operator(s): KG7H
Station: KG7H

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IDAHO
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

Total:  QSOs = 383  Total Score = 1,903

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The way this contest is set up is lucky for me as I am at mid grey line at both
the beginning and end of the contest, giving me 2 shots at Asia.I worked
several JAs at the begining of the contest, but only one in the last 3 hours of
the contest. Conditions were poor at end - I heard some working the VK but not
audable here in northern Idaho. Best DX was the CE1 at 20 ponts, and several
JAs at 17 and 18 points. Good conditions in the evening to east coast, many New
England stations. No Europe this year.

Best 73's to all who worked me - de Craig KG7H