[3830] TBDC KV8Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC KV8Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 09:16:26 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 339  Total Score = 1,484

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Wow!!!  What fun!!!  Conditions here were great.  With this little
setup for 160 and no receive antenna, I couldn't believe all of the
Q's I got.  Best catches were CE1, E7, DL, KH6, and KL7.  Left very
little on the table.  Lots of new DXCC on 160 for me.  Lots of
real good ears out there.  Only one dupe.  I am already looking
forward to next year.
Rig = TenTec Jupiter @ 100 watts
Antenna = K6MM 27' vertical for 160 meters with two radials
(Is that a lame antenna?)