[3830] RAC Winter K7IA SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7iaham@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter K7IA SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 12:03:04 -0800
                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 6:37

  160:   19              4
   80:   36      1       6         1
   40:   70              6
   20:   34     21       7         7
   15:   59     16       9         9
   10:    3              2
    6:
    2:
Total:  221     38      34        17  Total Score = 82,110

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Friday evening's arrival of Mr. Upper Respiratory Tract Infection really
interfered with my ability to stay in the chair for this running of my favorite
laid-back event.  I didn't get close to matching last year's personal best
effort.  I was particularly interested in getting a feel for the new Beverage
system for 160m, an installation completed only a week ago.  But the need for
nighttime sack time severely limited my chair time on Friday night--Saturday
AM.

Signals from the Great White North were quite strong, and there was a wealth of
10 point ops and 20 point RAC stations to be had.  Besides saying howdy to old
friends, the high point was working both NT and YK stations, both with very
good signals.

Next year, I'll preload with Vitamin C for a week before the event!

73, dan k7ia