[3830] TBDC KH6LC Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KH6LC Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 13:48:44 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): AH6RE, KH6LC, NH6V
Station: KH6LC

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Kea'au Hawai'i
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 228  Total Score = 2,751

Club:

Comments:

We recently doubled the number of radials under our TX vertical.  Were we any
louder?   Ha!!!   While the band was nice and quiet, conditions weren't the
greatest with signal strengths radically up and down.  Our perception was that
overall participation seemed a bit less this year.   It was still BIG FUN.
Thanks for all the contacts.  Hope to see everyone in the CQ-160 Test.

K3, Alpha 77, TX Ant= Vertical, RX Ant= Beverages & 4 Square.

73 & Aloha, de Lloyd KH6LC, Curt AH6RE and Roby NH6V.