[3830] TBDC WA5POK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mikefurrey@att.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC WA5POK Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 08:39:09 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: WA5POK
Operator(s): WA5POK
Station: WA5POK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wcf
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 43  Total Score = 331

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

At my apartment in Tampa, I selected the category of <60' base-loaded vertical
antenna. I have the ideal tree in front of my unit and pulled it up. I managed
to hide one radial in the bushes around the building. Well, with my 100 watts,
the performance of this antenna was ... well ... much less than stellar. BUT I
had fun building, sneaking the antenna up (I got caught putting a 10m
"Hentenna" up.)and making Qs. Bless that K3 for getting rid of rubbish around
the complex so I could hear. Hmmmm ... Hide a rx antenna now???