[3830] RTTY Roundup KC0W Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KC0W Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 11:03:49 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ND
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
   80:
   40:  263
   20:  312
   15:  426
   10:
------------
Total: 1001  State/Prov = 1  Countries = 1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

'

Fun time..........Went QRT Sunday morning at 10:30 AM local time to get ready
for a trip to South Dakota on Monday morning.

 Nice opening to Europe on 40 meters Saturday night. Good EU opening on Sunday
morning as well. I always knew amateur radio was popular in Italy, but c'mon,
it's starting to get ridiculous now, hihi!! Worked all states except ND, SD &
WY.

 Ran stations for 100% of my chair time. Never tuned around the bands nor
answered a single CQ. That's one of the joys of operating from North Dakota.

 Running legal limit RTTY can be hard on amplifiers/equipment. Used the Alpha
77SX. Believe me, it's twin 8877's weren't loafing along, they were SNOOZING at
1500W. The K3 performed great, filters were set to 40Hz for the entire operating
time.

Pet Peeve Alert:

Why the hell does it take some guys so damn long to send their exchange!!! What
are you clowns doing while I'm waiting around, reading War & Peace? Absolutely
unbelievable............I lost out on probably 50 - 70 Q's simply because I
REFUSE to wait around for DUMBO to send his exchange. I then practice
"selective listening" for the stations who frustrate me. The harsh reality is
they need ND more than I need California for the 100th time.

As always, the KC0W contesting disclaimer:

 **** I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to
collect any awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program
track the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I have no
information regarding my total number of mults or a final score. ****

Hope to see you in the CQ 160 CW 'test which is coming up soon.

Tom KC0W

'