[3830] RTTY Roundup N2FF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N2FF Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 16:17:21 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NLI
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
   80:    0
   40:  182
   20:  200
   15:  117
   10:   81
------------
Total:  580  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 47  Total Score = 59,740

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Score slightly better than last year - 5 more mults and 2 less QSOs than 2012.
But last year I was using high power and I had an 80 meter antenna. Bottom
line: I was happy with my performance. Recoverning from a cold/flu the entire
family had over the Christmas/New Year holiday.  Bands very noisy here until
about mid day Sunday.  Sandy damage may not have been fixed properly.  Our
electrical system may need stronger glue and more tape.

Met lots of old frieds and worked all states but DE.  I guess I will have to
bribe Rick to move back to DE.  WW1ME was no help this year.

Thanks to those who worked me.