[3830] RTTY Roundup W4GV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4GV Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 16:18:46 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W4GV
Operator(s): W4GV
Station: W4GV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
   80:    8
   40:   52
   20:   77
   15:   86
   10:    1
------------
Total:  224  State/Prov = 43  Countries = 39  Total Score = 18,368

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

First ever RTTY/Digital contest for me.  Still need to work on station
automation but had a great time working it serious part time.  Got lots of new
ones for my mode/band DXCC and WAS totals.  Best way to get proficient w/
unfamiliar software/mode is to jump in.
High power unassisted.  FTDX-9000D w/ SignaLink USB, MultiPSK, Writelog and
Mosley PRO-57B for all but 80 Meters where I used a wire dipole.
Retired last January and I'm having fun altho just getting over the flu right
now.  Thankfully, it started last Monday so the effects are minor compared to
last week.