[3830] RTTY Roundup N2BJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2bj@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N2BJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 17:06:21 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N2BJ
Operator(s): N2BJ
Station: N2BJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

------------
   80:  121
   40:  117
   20:  426
   15:  200
   10:   62
------------
Total:  926  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 69  Total Score = 114,824

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I need to get another lesson from K9 Carl our propogation man who visits W9DXCC
each year as I can't figure it out? Sunspots up to 190 SFI around 150 and bands
broken. Pretty Bizare for peak of sunspot cycle 24? Back to the drawing Board.

Flu in the house after trip to Grandkids last week so output way down and not
enough time to put in so I call it part time?

For all you Broadcasters out there!

Film at 11 !