[3830] RTTY Roundup N7NM M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thenewt@msn.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N7NM M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 18:04:40 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N7NM
Operator(s): N7NM
Station: N7NM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

------------
   80:   54
   40:  249
   20:  313
   15:  416
   10:   13
------------
Total: 1045  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 51  Total Score = 112,860

Club:

Comments:

Decided to go Multi/S to explore the RTTY skimmer technology but
really don't think it helped at all.  In fact, since I ran most of the
time, when I saw myself spotted it was often on the wrong frequency!
The traditional cluster bump when spotted seemed to be totally absent
and at this point I think it hurt more than helped!
Propagation seemed good but the vertical doesn't work well on 10m and 80m so
may have left a lot out there and of course had to quit early to watch
the Seahawks take out the Redskins!!! (my last mult just before shutting
down was DC...)
Thanks for the Q's, looking forward to next year when I may have some
aluminum in the air.
73, Doug - N7NM

Yaesu FT-1000mp
43ft vertical